Here's a selection of Scottish landmarks currently visible on on high-resolution satellite imagery on Google Maps. Landmarks are arranged by county. More landmarks will be added as and when Google extend their coverage of high-resolution satellite imagery.
- Edinburgh Airport
- Forth Rail Bridge
- Forth Road Bridge
- Inch Garvie
- Murrayfield Stadium - Edinburgh
- Tanker and berth - Firth of Forth
Rest of Scotland
- Ben Nevis - tallest mountain in Britain
- Glasgow International Airport
- Isle of Skye
- Loch Lomond
- Loch Ness
- Oil Rig in the Firth of Forth
© 2000-05, Jonathan Stott.
17 Jul 2019 20:32:48